Conference regulations Artificial Inteligence in Ophthalmology 2023
- The Artificial Inteligence in Ophthalmology 2023 conference hereinafter reffered to as the Conference will be held June 23, 2022 in the online formula.
- The Organizer of the Conference is The Foundation for the Development of Ophthalmology (Fundacja Wspierania Rozwoju Okulistyki) “Okulistyka 21”, with principal registered office in Poznań, at Adam Mickiewicz Street 24/3B, Ministry of Education and Science in Warsaw at Wspólna 1/3, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn at Michała Oczapowskiego 2, and International AI in Ophthalmology Society with principal registered office in Poznań, at Adam Mickiewicz Street 24/3B.
- The provisions of these regulations constitute an integral part of the application for participation in the Conference and apply to all participants.
- The participants of the Conference are doctors, optometrists, computer scientists and students who intend to get involved professionally in ophthalmology or optometry and computer science.
- Representatives of Conference sponsors may also take part, subject to separate regulations.
- The official website of the conference is available at: http://www.aiinophthalmology.com/
- The conference will include lecture sessions, the detailed program of which is available on the official website of the conferece.
- The Organizer allows for the possibility of advertising/promotional content appearing during the Conference.
- The condition for participation in the conference is registration on the conference website provided by the organizer.
- In order to register, the participant completes the registration form with the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, country of origin and occupation (country of origin and occupation as data for statistical purposes only).
- Participation in the conference is free of charge.
- The person registering by taking steps to register confirms that the data of the registered participant are true, and person registered to participate in the conference has consented to registration taking into account their personal data.
- The organizer is administrator of personal data. Organizer’s details:The Foundation for the Development of Ophthalmology (Fundacja Wspierania Rozwoju Okulistyki) “Okulistyka 21” with principal registered office in Poznań, at Adam Mickiewicz Street 24/3B (60-836).The data administrator can be contacted via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- The data will be processed in order to participate in the conference, make the necessary settlements, archiving, considering the complaint in the event of its submission, or possible redress, as wel as direct marketing of own products or services carried out in a tradicional form, which does not require consent.
- The participant of the conference has the right to acces their data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing and the right to withdraw consent (if it is expressed) a tany timewithout affecting compliance with the right to processing. Providing data in the scope indicated during the registration procedure at the conference is voluntary, but necessary in order to participate in the conference.
- Participation in the conference held with the use of electronics means of communication requires the conference participant to have ICT system that meets the following requirements:
a. Access to Internet,
b. Terminal Device,
c. The use in some cases software that allows reading files in various formats (including graphics, sound, multimedia, text etc.).
- The organizer reserves the right to change program of conference, in particular by changing the time of a given lectures, changing the person conducting it, and canceling the conference. In such case, the participant is not entited to compensation from the organizer.
- If it is necessary due to the nature of the conference taking place with the use of electronic means of communication, the organizer in the registration proces provides information about any additional technical requirements necessary to participate in the conference.
- The organizer of the conference is not responsible for:
a. Telecominication problems caused by action or omissions of third parties
b. Failure or malfunction of third party software used by participant in the conference, including the operation of computer viruses.
c. Incorrect configuration of the equipment used by the conference participant in order to participate in the conference.
d. Defects of the conference participant’s computer equipment
e. Lack or interruption in Internet access on the part of the conference participant
f. Other circumstances preventing or hindering participation in the event, not caused by the actions or omission of organizer.
- Recording, copying, and distributing any content from the Conference is strictly prohibited.
- All content is presented personally by the respective copyright owners or with their knowledge and consent.
- Educational materials are distributed with their authors’ consent and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions under the Polish Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights.
Any complaints of conference participants against the organizer should be submitted in writing by registered post with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of the organizer’s registered office.
These regulations are valid from the moment of their publication on the website of the conference. The organizer reserves the right to change it, with the proviso that the changes are valid from the moment they are made public.